Oak planks that witness the passage of time. Each board is crafted with details like saw marks and dents so it appears worn from day one, yet remains highly resistant over time. Vintage Planks are designed with a mini bevel along the length and many are also suitable for public areas thanks to a special camouflage effect and a hardwax oil finish.
- 14 mm plank and 3-strip flooring
- Width: 162, 190 and 194 mm
- Length: 2000, 2200 and 2281 mm
- 3 layer construction with excellent stability
- Surface treatment: Proteco Hardwax Oil
- Bevels: Long side mini-bevels on planks
- Locking system: 2-lock
- Good acoustic comfort
- Suitable for under-floor heating
- Extensive range of matching skirting boards and accessories for installation, care and maintenance.